The 2015 Planning Workbook: Set Goals, Take Action, Achieve, Have Fun is a 15-page-long PDF filled with questions and small tasks to help you gain more clarity in life and plan your best year possible.
This workbook will help you to:
- Review the ending year.
- Identify when you were most creative, inspired and productive.
- Understand what lessons you have learned in 2014.
- Identify areas in which you need to improve.
- Set goals for 2015.
- Outline what steps you need to take in order to achieve your goals.
- Define how you will have fun along the way.
The 2015 Planning Workbook
Just enter your name and email and you’ll receive the download link in your inbox*.
This download is no longer available.
You can instead download the 2016 Planning Workshop here:
P.S. Let’s Sandbox is my passion and calling to inspire others to live authentically and adventurously. I sponsor this platform by running a small teaching business on the side. If you find this workbook of use, please consider leaving a tip. Your donations go towards paying for a proof-reader, designer, server costs etc. And it honestly means a lot!
* I respect your privacy. I will only send you beautiful Let’s Sandbox newsletters a few times a month and you’ll always be able to opt out.